Best Pull Up Diapers for Day & Night Use

Archives1

Staff member
I'm looking for recommendations on the best pull up style diapers for both day and night use. Especially night. I have tried wearing tape on brief diapers at night but not having anyone to help you tape them on and trying to do it yourself get cumbersome. I like the ease of the pull on but don't want leaks. I do wear plastic pants with all my diapers at night.

Abena abriflex special M/L2

These are what I wear when a tape on style diaper isn’t appropriate. I’m not much of a pull-up guy, but they are the best I’ve tried.

Well Northshore and tena both make decent pull ups but I wouldn’t trust even the best pull up at night or for very long during the day. Although the plastic pullover may help, I’ve never used those before as my body temp is normally very warm and those would not be comfortable for me

I like the Tena men’s heavy weight pull-up for the day though I’ve recently been using Abriform L3. Pullups don’t work well for me at night, even with plastic pants because I am a side sleeper. I agree, tapeons can be a hassle, but it’s better than the alternative. I like Better Dry. Then again, each person is different. Looking forward to hear what you choose.

The Wellness pullup has worked for me. I usually use depend real fit or tape on briefs and wake up several times during the night to go the bathroom and change them if needed. Never found anything perfect. If its absorbant enough, its uncomfortable. Thats been my experience so far.

Depends Fit Flex work great for me during the day. However, overnight means I have to change at least once. Therefore, I use Prevail Extended Use briefs--these are tabbed diapers. Are there economical pullups that can handle the volumes of full diapers? A nice aspect of the Prevail diaper is that even when pretty full it wicks away moisture keeping my body parts dry through the night. Still don't have an easy way of putting these on!

I use the abena abri flex but I use booster pads in them.I highly recommend.I don’t wear them at night though so i dont know how that’d work but they work great for day use.never had issues.