Being a FL Guy.

Archives1

Staff member
I spent more of my life in Florida than I have in Pa.

I love the Sweet Tea. But the Sweet Tea does not always love me.

But me needs it.

It is hot today and I love my Sweet tea but my bladder does not like it.

@jeffswet

I don't have many vises. But Tea and coffee are my go-to things to get caffeine.

I only have soda once in a while.

And some of the tea that I drink (Smooth Movers Laxative tea) is part of my constipation treatment.

Sometimes you gotta do something that truly makes you happy, despite the results. Coke Zero is my downfall.

I like to drink tea, soda, coffee, and just like everyone else it makes me have wetting issues and sometimes bowel issues but I still drink it

@ThatFLGuy - I grew up in Western NY, and I remember my Mom making "sun tea" in a jug outside. She always drank it black so that's how I drank ice tea. After ending up in SoCal we had some friends from TN who introduced us to Sweet Tea. At first I didn't like it, but it grew on me - though I won't go out of my way to make it. - With 4 kids we rarely had soda. Can you imagine the bill on that? We didn't call it soda, we called it "Pop". When Fresca came out, because my mother liked it, it suddenly appeared in our 'frig. Thankfully as an adult I am not a huge soda fan with the carbonation and the IC. But, every once in a while I have a hankering for an ice cold Orange Crush or a Sprite. Today I will be living on the edge and drinking TWO cups of coffee with sugar and half and half! Watch out! - Pam

@Pammy53

My PCP and GI CNP both told me to cut back but understand that Coffee and Tea are the only things that I overdo it on.

I will drink 2-5 12oz K-cup coffees each day.

If I have good cold brew tea then I will drink two coffees and a bunch of tea....Like almost a gallon of tea.

Growing up in Florida I grew to love Publix supermarket Sweet Tea.

When I go back to FL. I get a gallon and drink that whole thing in one day.

I refuse to go to Coffee and Sweet Tea Adicts Anonymous Meetings. I mean it is not that bad, I don't have a problem, I can quit anytime I want to, I don't get headaches and very mean if I cannot have my coffee and tea. LOL

@ThatFLGuy - Man Alive, that's alot of coffee and tea! When I ended my post with Watch out! I should have added "bathroom here I come" If I drank what you drink, I would probably never make it, or I'd just be camping out in the bathroom. Well, FLGuy good for you if you can do it. You are a better man than I Gungda Din. - Pam