Bedwetting

Archives1

Staff member
Today is world bedwetting awareness day. It's devoted to bringing this topic up and in the open. It's geared to children, but almost everyone can relate and follow the suggestions.

I was a bedwetter as a child I sure felt like I was the only one it is wonderful seeing a da like this to remind people ith bedwetting issues that they are not alone

Thank you!! What a horror I'm sure every parent hopes the child will out grow the issue and it is a very uncomfortable position to be in as an adult with sudden onset.

As it's been said before the proliferation of product in every grocery store and on line advertising tells me the problem is growing

Ps Hi DPcares I was wondering if you were ok it's been awhile!
Hope Cole is doing well too.
I am now dog sharing a giant American Staffordshire with the most lovable sentient personality. Someone to talk to to live on who is unfailing loyal and forgiving of the bed wetting

Maymay941 said:
Thank you!! What a horror I'm sure every parent hopes the child will out grow the issue and it is a very uncomfortable position to be in as an adult with sudden onset.

As it's been said before the proliferation of products in every grocery store and online advertising tells me the problem is growing

Yes the product market seems to reflect the growing issue diaper manufacturers are starting to recognize a need for larger diapers now offering a size 8 and even Goodnites now offering the largest youth pant with their size XL which is a good thing that the market is finally recognizing the need for larger sizes with all of those needing them have been struggling to find a solution

Maymay941 said:
Ps Hi DPcares I was wondering if you were ok it's been awhile!
Hope Cole is doing well too.
I am now dog sharing a giant American Staffordshire with the most lovable sentient personality. Someone to talk to to live on who is unfailing loyal and forgiving of the bed wetting

Hi thank you for asking I am doing well and Kole is doing great he makes me proud all the time
c2055dd389c90b844e349e6bd03a307b.jpg

As a child I was bed wetting afflicted. I have followed research on this most of my life, for various reasons. My final thoughts are that it is as complicated today as it ever was. Treatments and suggestions are as opposing now as they were in the 50's.
It is something that needs to be worked out with every individual on a personnel basis.Using common sense as the guide.
Good things are that punishment is no longer acceptable. Diapers are still yes or no. Bed wetting alarms are still in use,with varying degrees of success. Meds have expanded, but still limited success. Have we made any progress?

I’m not sure about progress. I hate taking any type of medications but have tried a few prescribed but my neurogenic bladder condition, according to my Dr. Is not curable and is usually not affected by medications.