Back to drinking water

I drink more water than anyone else know. If I stay on a no sugar/no bread diet I dont need as much water. I have also found fasting 1 day a week helps everything a lot. It seems to take a lot of water for me to deal with sugar and the poor quality foods I like to eat.

I've had two neurostimulators implanted but both had to be taken due to infections. I may talk to my doctor when I see him in March about trying a third one. In the meantime, I will stick to water and smoothies.

I am just starting a renal diet. I have ordered home delivered meals from a few companies. The first company sent it last week. Tried the meals, not that bad. Portions weren't the greatest, but it's tailored for people at stage 4 and 5 of kidney failure, which I am in. Awaiting second shipment, coming next week. Not cheap, but not that expensive either. Need to do more research.

i have a glass of water in the morning while getting coffee and taking vitamins. Have cup of coffee getting ready for work, two or three more coffee at work then Reign Energy with lunch. 16oz coke zero on drive home. i usually leak most between truck and getting to bathroom at home after work. Then about twice a week a Vodka, spiced rum, crampon, orange-pineapple drink with dinner. it's all zero auger till that last one. I have gone from going to bathroom every 1/2 hour to a hour or better. i have bottle of water in the truck for ride in but don't drink it all.

I guess the moral of the story is to be mindful of what pure water we drink and what else as we head into warm weather.
I'm in North Carolina and it's high 70s in February so already have to carry water on outings.

Most people forget that the primary component in tea, coffee, soda, beer, alcoholic spirits, and energy drinks is WATER, and it counts toward your daily water intake count. I’ve asked multiple physicians about that and they say it counts to you daily 64 oz. ideal water intake. Just because it’s polluted water, doesn’t mean it’s not water. 90% of Coca Cola is water. Of course, it’s certainly best for your body when you drink pure, boring, slimy, empty water. I used to be able to do it (98% of my fluid intake was plain water) for 20 years but I just can’t do it anymore. When I gave up alcohol, I switched to carbonated drinks, which while still bad, aren’t as bad for you as alcohol.

We have delicious tap water in the part of California where I live. I drank mostly tap water for most of my life. But in the past few years, I have wanted something flavorful, and now drink a lot of low-sugar Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice. I have Type 2 diabetes, so it satisfies my sweet tooth as well as hydration. I think it's not very healthy, so now I often drink 50/50 water/cranberry juice. It's also expensive, so I hope to be willing to give it up someday.

@boasammy Good job for looking out for your sugars; I know it’s not easy. I agree with you: CA water is snowy deliciousness, same as in Salt Lake. Growing up, I never used to understand why people drink bottled water, but then I moved to Chicago for grad school, and I absolutely understood! Their water tastes like mud! I still drank it, never willing to waste plastic on water that comes out of a tap.