Back in the hospital

Archives1

Staff member
Admitted last night after my first ambulance ride to the ER. Ended up puking a lot and Mom had to call 911 got to the ER had a CT and redecorated the CT with vomit. Now waiting for day Dr rounds to figure out what is what

So looks like severe dehydration due to the procedure. Now they are letting me eat and will keep checking levels

Everything was messed up last night when I got here and it was very scary because I couldn't keep anything down. Breakfast was I gone already and staying down.

I feel so badly for you FLGuy. Dehydration is literally a killer! My husband almost died in the ER admittance area because of that.

Looks like quite a few days in the hospital for me. They have to get my levels and ostomy output right. My white blood cell red blood cell and several other blood factor levels were through the roof when I was admitted so now they have to keep monitoring me every day to see what they're doing for the same time they have to monitor my fluid intake and outtake to make sure that everything's working correctly so that my kidneys don't start to not function properly.

Great improvement from yesterday. Good to go home depending on blood work. Imodium and fiber did the trick. Now just got to work on my energy and recovery. Likely a late out today.

May your faith in God bring you comfort and healing.

I have had many surgeries and hospital stays. This reminds me of how they are constantly drawing blood for various tests. Then they said to me, "You need a transfusion."! So, they filled me up with somebody else's blood and then took it out again for more tests. :(

So I messed up and almost had to go back to the hospital a bit ago. Started getting dehydrated due to what I ate and thought I drank enough liquid but I guess Gatorade is the only thing I have to get hidration without just peeing it out in my sleep.