Back from MUSC Charleston!

Archives1

Staff member
Got good and not so good news. As I suspected, I have neurogenic for sure but only my nerves to my bladder damaged. The Peripheral Nerve Stimulator has probably migrated that I had placed in August 2020 for back pain. Dr. Rovner has lined up head to toe testing to locate it and see about possible removal. No guarantee of a fix as those nerves may be permanently damaged but at least I am getting answers. I will have more answers after all the tests he has lined up but I feel confident in this doctor. He knows the doctor I saw at Johns Hopkins and my urologist here in Columbia. The not so good news is that I am lined up for a full day of testing but to have everything on one day so he can observe, I have to wait until March 15th. I wish each and every one of you a happy and healing New Year. I can’t tell you how much it has meant to me to have all of you as friends in this journey. I wish all of you the best in the New Year. HAPPY NEW YEAR 🎆

Dmorris, I'm happy about your good news. I wish you the BEST on the "not so good news."

I agree that this forum has added a lot to my journey.

Thank you, everyone, and Happy New Year.

fleemoore