Anyone heard of nobedwetting.com?

Archives1

Staff member
They say they have treated thousands of people for bedwetting and successfully stopped their symptoms. Sounds like a scam but they have an a+ ranking with the better business bureau. Anyone heard of these guys and have anything to say on their program? Honestly it seems it is for kids but I saw a video on YouTube saying they were going to treat a 25 year old. Only two years younger than me. Their YouTube videos also say they offer treatment for adults.

I haven’t yet but will research them. Thanks for the link.
Hope everyone has an excellent day and week.

Kind regards,
Jim P.

I couldn't sleep last night so i did a search of the name. I found no negative reviews in various places but on their website they informed that an "unhealthy type of sleep" was cause for nocturia.
I beg to differ as i can be wide awake and it starts at night as if some muscles inside say, doesnt matter that youve been to the toilet 3 times and restricted fluids and food, its 2am lets open the valves and stay open all night.
That said, they might work for some folks and not for others and they are having a spring sale.
I know there are very savvy computer folks who might be able yo do better research on this company than I.

Yeah @maymay941 they seem to have a consultation that first assesses if you are right for the program. They probably only treat people who wet during sleep. I was going to call and see what they are about and what their pricing is like. Sorry this program can't help you though :(