Anxiety/Depression with accidents

Archives1

Staff member
So first off. I know things could be worse and I’m beyond blessed with where I’m at in my journey. The doctors made a final diagnoses that my settings are due to anxiety/stress and depression.

If anyone can relate, when do you try not wearing diapers during the day? Like if I go a day dry, try the next without?

As far as nighttime Andrea naps. I’ll be diapered for awhile. Just more during the day that bugs me.

Thanks!

@may941 I did. Had blood in the urine but otherwise everything looked good!

I have a procedure on Thursday for surgery to the pelvic floor that’s supposed to help. But otherwise the docs think it’s from anxiety and stress. Which when will I know it’s ok to go without any protection ya know?

I suggest you use pads during day choose a absorbency that seems to fit you or a bit heavier for your peace of mind. Wearing diapers as you saw very quickly can be a mental comfort but you don't want to train your brain to depend on them.
There may be a set back right after pelvic floor surgery and need to wear diapers but talk to yourself about the need for diapers is temporary