Answers, just not ones I wanted.

Thank you all for the kind words. It has taken me a few days to really rap my head around what was said but I am thankful that the Admins took action. Like most here I am here seeking advice and above all empathy, not sympathy. I am here because you'll understand somewhat of how bad things are for someone at my age.

A lot has happened since my last reply here and now I am working on getting everything set up to get more testing done as the GI I spoke with feels like there is more that should be/ could be done to get a better picture of what is going on.

I will update later once I get everything set up with tests and such.

Again that you all for the kind words.

You know we are here to lend support and encouragement as well as share good ideas. That's the way it's worked in the nearly one year since I've been here and with a good corps of strong and sincere people I expect that's how it will continue!! For everyone who has kept focused on being supportive and encouraging others and have shared your many great ideas, good job!!!!

ThatFLGuy said:
Thank you all for the kind words. It has taken me a few days to really rap my head around what was said but I am thankful that the Admins took action. Like most here I am here seeking advice and above all empathy, not sympathy. I am here because you'll understand somewhat of how bad things are for someone at my age.

A lot has happened since my last reply here and now I am working on getting everything set up to get more testing done as the GI I spoke with feels like there is more that should be/ could be done to get a better picture of what is going on.

I will update later once I get everything set up with tests and such.

Again that you all for the kind words.

Sometimes one has to stop and think: What the hell were they thinking when they wrote that? You should know this is the one place where everyone should feel free to express their feelings without fear of negative responses. WE HAVE YOUR BACK!

For sure, @stuart! For those who want to rant and rave at other members, I'm sure there are plenty of other forums for that! But this forum isn't one of them!!! That much should be pretty obvious from the git-go!!!

lots of empathy here, I had a great doctor's appointment with a new neurologist today. She told me I have a lot going on, I said I know. She wants to see the MRI's for herself. All of them, I am impressed with this big time instead of saying what the Radiologist have to say. I told her about one of the guys in her outfit, Dr. Joyner. I said he is a good surgeon but his staff does not return my calls nor to that follow through with their commitments. She told me they are very short of staff but that is not an excuse. She is going to do part of the nerve conduction study herself on my arm and cervical spine. I thought this spoke volumes. I didn't accept the second opinion of the doctor they sent me to so they are getting a 3rd one. I am uploading lots of physical therapy reports. I wonder if they even read the therapy reports from their therapist they send me to. The saw what I was going on.

The Workman comp Doctor told me I could do the leg extensions and leg curls while the physical therapist told me today who is doing my shoulder that he did not think that was a good idea. I think this why my knee got so bad. I am limping on the left leg. Going to though off my balance and other stuff in my body. I am not happy about this at all. I need to see her next week to get some more physical therapy for my left knee. I need more medicine for it also. Getting back to the new neurologist I met today for the first time, I told her I was incontinent and had gone to physical therapy. She wanted to know who I saw for it, I told her my physical therapist. She rolled her eyes. I was really blessed when I first went the gal, I had the president of the organization-association that deals with incontinence at that time. She gave classes training PA's and nurses to exam patients to see why they are incontinent. She has since taken a job with Mayo Clinic I believe in Jacksonville, FL. She is the one who told me about the group several years ago. The Doctor today told me, we need to see what is going on in the left side of your body, I said I would like to know also. I cannot afford another fall. I never though I would trip and fall like I did. I know the doctor from the workmen comp is young, I don't think she believed that my knee was that bad. I am not happy at all with this stuff. We will see what happens. Thank you all for listening to me. It is nice to have a forum where one can express all the crap that goes on in the medical field today. Be careful out there, we cannot afford any injuries. It is hard as it is to survive.

Another highly intelligent person like Fla guy with incredible effort to get through the red tape and find the best medical care available. Hope you get real help Barbara

I got on the schedule for the two MRI's that were ordered. It's going to be a long week PT on the 15th rectal surgeon follow up on the 19th then MRI's on the 20th and the MRI's are at night from 8-11pm so yeah a lot going on and I'm already anxious and have some anxiety. I will get through it. Hoping that the pain I am in goes away I am trying to only eat soft food because I was back to a lot of pain and bound up from that other medicine so I don't know what else to do but know where to go if it stays bad.