Abena delta form.

Archives1

Staff member
What is the shape of the padding in both the medium and large? I tried the large years ago when they were plastic backed. And they were not extended into the wings. And i had leaks at night. Thanks.

I use The Depends pull-up briefs during bedtime and they protect against leaks or bedwetting, or better than pads, which tend to move from one side or the other side. Just my experience.

i have been known to put the ladies poise pads as additional attachments to the inner thighs of incontinence underwear extending out like wings for side sleeping leaks.
not perfect but no underwear has been

I will have to try that May May. I also use the Poise Pads, Large Long, and go thru between 5-8 a day. I am a coffee drinker and that probability worsens my IC conditions.

@Maymay941

Nor will I !!! It's an excellent and compelling vice, too.

For any season, let's rejoice and celebrate our beloved coffee culture.

We all have our vices lol. Mine is collecting fire arms and reloading ammo and restoring old guns.Never got into coffee. The delta form are a tape on diaper, The underwear style won't work for me. Wish they did though.

well, thats an interesting hobby!
sticking to coffee...just in the morning...well once in awhile on the afternoon...if its cold out...
oK.Honestly, nothing seems to make a difference in incontinence except a certain amount of moderation and thats true of anything!!

I drink monsters. I know it's bad. Three monsters? Oh well, shove in an extra soaker pad! Five monsters? Body pillow!!! 🌧🌊

thanks Steven. now i cant get the old song Monster Mash out of my head.
And i dreamed Phil and i were drinking coffee from those old thick white diner mugs watching a big guy loading ammo.
YOU WONDER WHY I HAVE NOCTURIA???
Haha!

Oh yeah?? Well..... It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all.
Oh!!!!!!!
It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all.
Oh!!!!!!!
It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all.
Oh!!!!!!!
Oh!!!!!!!
Oh!!!!!!!
Oh!!!!!!!
Oh!!!!!!!
Oh!!!!!!!
Oh!!!!!!!
Oh!!!!!!!
Oh!!!!!!!
Oh!!!!!!!
It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all. It's a small world after ALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No i was not in the military. Often gave it thought.But i was to busy with the wild life when i was young. Then came marriage and kids. I always had the basics in firearms. Shotgun 22 rifle 30.06 for deer and a 22 handgun. Just got into full blown the last few years. My wife calls it my mid life crises lol. It's more fun than a red sports car.