a cleaner way to urinate in awkward toilet

Archives1

Staff member
I saw a post about a man having trouble using an RV toilet sitting down.(RV toilets are small seat area)
there is a product, one type to look up on Amazon called Go girl which is a soft rubbery funnel with a short extension. this would be placed over the mans penis or held to the womans pubic area and directs the stream while providing a shield in front if one is seated.
it could be helpful in standing in a public toilet or for a woman in an outdoors csmp or hike OR if one is clumsy in general when urgently trying to pull off jeans and underwear.
might help men as well as women as the broad opening of the funnel shields wayward spray while seated.

Yes, we have one here, as its very difficult for me to sit on some of these seat as you mentioned, my caretaker comes into the booth with me and fits it around my unformed penis and it runs out nicely for her, then rediaper with 2 doublers that will keep me dry till were home from shopping. Great post Maymay941, hug

thank you Boomersway. I felt silly as i am not as well versed in the products out there. But...no shame in offering the little i learn

You shouldn't feel silly, as you want to help others, I just feel that is kind and loving. You understand its not easy to be in the public at times with our issues. I applaud you for posting this

It sure is. It comforts me to know others want to help, and I love to share now. My medication has help me cope too mentally.

It’s funny you mentioned that MayMay, I actually bought a 4 pack of these as kind of a joke for my wife and neighbors but the joke was on me, they loved them and use them quite regularly when up north fishing or out hiking!! I figured they’d be useful because t also thought it would be a fun gift!!

MayMay941..... my wife bought me a plastic funnel at the store ... I rinse it off with the sprayers. Works like a charm.