45 yr old bedwetter

Archives1

Staff member
I'm 45 yrs old and I wet the bed every night. I'm small build so I wear goodnites to bed. They mostly work most nights. Rarely they leak. I use the bed mats for added protection. I tried bo-tox in my bladder. It seem to help during the day but not at night.

Hello, I am a bit older than you and also wet at night. How long have you had this condition? My situation has redeveloped in the last few years. It was a nightly affair when I was young. Surely there are worse things in life so I have learned to live with it.
Best Regards
Bob

i have been wetting the bed for 7 yrs now. It started off a few times a week and turned into a nightly thing. I'm use to wearing a pull up to bed now. I just deal with it too.

Wow I suppose it's nice that goodnights work for you. I'm thin, 140pds. But goodnights are just not able to keep up with my overnight volumn. I've even tried them during the day but again it doesn't take long for me to saturate them.

I'm 34 and my bedwetting came back almost 5 years ago (also did it as a kid). I'm also wet most nights. Diapers. And life goes on.

When I wear a disposable diaper / pant I also use a plastic pant. It is an added layer of protection and allows few leaks. They are not any more uncomfortable than the diaper. Seems to me that plastic pants should be sold everywhere they sell diapers, but they are hard to find.

Hi all, I'm from Fieldwork Orange County in Irvine, California. We're doing a study for people who experience urinary leakage and would love to hear from those of you who live locally. Qualifying respondents will come to the agency to have some measurements taken by a professional seamstress on July 13-15 and be given test product on August 9 to use anywhere from 5-13 days. At the end of the 5-13 days you will need to return 1 additional time to our facility to return the questionnaires. You will be compensated at the conclusion of the study! ($75 all who get measured and $125 all who get placed)

If you are interested in participating and would like to see if you qualify, please call 949-252-8180, or please copy and paste the below link into your browser:

This is not an invitation to participate; however, it is an invitation to see if you qualify to participate. Depending on the number of responses we may or may not be able to contact all interested participants.

I never was dry at night so I don't know what that is like. Medication did not work for me, but diapers and plastic pants along with a fitted vinyl mattress protector does.