27 year old female

Archives1

Staff member
I have been a bedwetter since I was about 6 years old. I have tried not drinking after a certain time. Ive mentioned it to primary doctors and they brush it off. Its not daily, but it will happen for a few nights in a row (mostly around menstration). It's beyond embarrising!!! I don't drink caffeine, alcohol, and ive stopped smoking almost a year ago. It has slowed down some since ive gotten older and when i do urinate as soon as i sit down it comes right out. Since i was a child its been this way. Please help!!!!

I am also 27 but incontinent 24/7 due to multiple sclerosis. I understand the feeling of it being beyond embarrassing and feeling great shame about it. You did the right thing by coming here for support. My advice would be get some protection to wear at night and find a good urologist. You aren't the only young person or adult dealing with this at all. In fact it's fairly normal. I can send you a paper I wrote about it if you want. Btw my email is zenfrank182@gmail.com feel free to contact me with any questions or just to vent

You need to go to a urologist who will do bladder pressure studies on you! My daughter did and she just had a bladder pacemaker put in...she saw 4 urologist before one even tested her or took her seriously. Good luck!

livhay05 said:
I have been a bedwetter since I was about 6 years old. I have tried not drinking after a certain time. Ive mentioned it to primary doctors and they brush it off. Its not daily, but it will happen for a few nights in a row (mostly around menstration). It's beyond embarrising!!! I don't drink caffeine, alcohol, and ive stopped smoking almost a year ago. It has slowed down some since ive gotten older and when i do urinate as soon as i sit down it comes right out. Since i was a child its been this way. Please help!!!!

Dear Liv

Try reading a new book for patients,"Unlocking the Female Pelvic Floor"
There is a similar case history to yours which was cured with a midurethral sling, available everywhere. Your case may be different, of course, but then it may not be.

Hi
There is treatment available but it can take some searching to find it. I am 30 next year and have accepted that I'll have occasional accidents forever I guess. I don't expect to spontaneously grow out of it now. Where do you live? I might be able to suggest some places I have gotten help

I agree with Ashley. Even with treatment accidents are going to happen. For me personally, accepting it was a lot better for my life than trying to fix it. I went to so many doctors, so many tests etc etc. for me just throwing on a diaper and getting on with life was the best choice I made

Wow, I would love to have a girlfriend who was in a diaper when we were together. So dont think all is bad!

There's always. Some one out there for every one and most will see be on the bladder problem s and dippers

Im 56, 6'-0", 190, fit, atractive,straight, white. I know, wierd profile name. Maybe this help you understand.
When in H.S I met a girl and it wasn't long on finding out why we were the only 2 sitting out swimming class and we became friends. I was on track team, she played on the tennis team. She used to hide the diapers while playing tennis with pantyhose and rhumba tennis briefs (rows of lace on back). It didnt matter because everyone else were wearing the same ruffled panties and nobody noticed my friend was wearing diapers. You dont see the fashion anymore, wish that ruffles would make a comeback.
Anyway she graduated college and moved away. I have dated girls that did not wear them and because I wear them it just doesn't seem as comfortable a relationship as me being with someone similar. Maybe the girl for me is a Square Dance Girl with Depend's 😜. I dont know how to square dance at this point but am willing to learn.
I figure its better to be honest now than to be disrespectful and surprise you with it later....and who knows maybe we will meet and live happily ever after!
For anyone who has the Jerry Springer mindset. You should know that lots of people wear them in a polite respectful society. It appears that they sell them at all the stores. Tell my previous girlfriends, one who wore them do to birth defect and the other girl wore them due to pregnancy issue from previous relationship. Mine came after motorcycle accident, I healed 100% but wear them "just in case" Concerning the ruffles, Years ago the fashion was ruffles, ruffles under tennis and square dance skirts, under sundresses or with just a sweatshirt. I just wish the style would come back! I loved it! Im sorry you all took everything wtong but you are in the 99%..hence the embarrassment. Like I say its better if 2 people are similar in a relationship..If you would like to communicate in E mail I'm at mfnfc1002@gmail.com.