You know you’re incontinent when…

Archives1

Staff member
So I spent Christmas alone because I haven’t been feeling well and didn’t want to get anyone else sick. Not sad so much as bored. I actually resorted to watching silly romantic Christmas movies. In the last one, the main character got sloppy drunk. She called an acquaintance to come get her and he got her home and put her to bed (very gentlemanly). As he’s tucking her into bed, I felt this sense of “Oh no! She doesn’t have her pull-up on or pads on the bed!” God, help me!!!!

I don't know what movie that is, but it reminds me of a sceen in a tv show where a gal gets drunk at a nightclub, she's taken home by.. I believe it's one of her colleagues, and put to bed

next morning she's totally embarrassed and asks what happened last night, and her colleague is like.. well you passed out on the dance floor and I had to carry you home and put you to bed.

Good one Lee!
It seems likely you and Emily are onto something a trail of women in who are not protected in mind or body
Good thing you do were there to check them!

LeeC said:
So I spent Christmas alone because I haven’t been feeling well and didn’t want to get anyone else sick. Not sad so much as bored. I actually resorted to watching silly romantic Christmas movies. In the last one, the main character got sloppy drunk. She called an acquaintance to come get her and he got her home and put her to bed (very gentlemanly). As he’s tucking her into bed, I felt this sense of “Oh no! She doesn’t have her pull-up on or pads on the bed!” God, help me!!!!

Yes, you must have been REALLY sick to watch silly romantic Christmas movies!! 😂😆🤣

@LeeC I know just what you mean. I was reading a novel a few weeks ago where the heroine was grabbing breakfast before heading off for a long trip, and I found myself getting anxious for her because she hadn't left herself time to go to the bathroom before she left.
It is odd - and quite depressing - how anxiety can colour our thoughts on just about everything.

What has 4 scripts, 3 locations, 20 actors/actresses, and only 2 plots?

All the hallmark christmas movies.

....You have 60 Betterdry and 20 Megamax but you still order a case of Megamax because you have budget for them each month and with shipping times it might be needed.