Yea, that is a Problem!

Archives1

Staff member
Well, I said that I have been having issues with my diapers leaking.

Well, every one of the Crinklz from my current order I have leaked out of.

I just changed and got up to get more coffee and leak on the first wetting. The leak guards are not doing anything on the right-hand side of the diaper. I messaged LL Medico about it so they get it first thing tomorrow and I can reach out to them.

I just hope it is not the whole case that I have because I am tired of doing my washing when I just changed.

@DWLCPAJD

I did a squart bottle test on the leak guard were my brief cover was wet and it sprayed right though.

I would recommend getting your incontinence products from Northshore.

For urge incontinence and nocturnal enuresis - I’ve been using the Northshore Airlock Lites which are a thinner brief with tall leak guards. I have no issues suffering from urgency and leakage sitting or laying down - as well as wake up to a dry bed in the morning.

Hope this helps.

@Honeeecombs

Those are a bit over my price per diaper price range. I use a booster every time so I get near the $2.60 price per with booster but going up to $3 per diaper is a bit high considering I go through 2-3 per day.

Abena L4's are only $2.14 per diaper which I might go back to.

@Honeeecombs

Have you tried the beyond 5000 diapers?

I am going to get LL Medico to send me some samples.

@Honeeecombs

BetterDry's/Crinklz have been my go-to diaper for a long time. I feel like it might be time to try new things. My only issue with northshore is that the fit never worked for my body with anything that I tried that they make, And the price. Three a day at $3 each is a lot.

I use Tranquily All-Thru-the Night diapers during the day with no leaks and Abena L4 at night with no leaks. I switched to the BetterDry diapers instead of Abena for price and found them good but they are out of stock and won’t be in until mid March sometime. I am a side sleeper so leaks can be a problem at night. Abena and BetterDry have worked well for me.

Good Luck

@snow
I grew up in a truck driver family. Coffee is life. Don't have any other vices.

66bc99dade20787f7ad4de8d1c7a62b5.jpg

Finaly got emailed back from LL Medico about issue with this case of Crinklz now I am up drinking coffee and working on office stuff. Just wish I could afford a buttler to bring me coffee when I need it.

e86102d2b2c6858629b1f26cf916dadc.jpg