XP5000 diaper

Archives1

Staff member
Has anyone ever tried this diaper before? I had gotten a sample and wow it’s amazing. I think I may be switching to it. Wanted to know more about it if anyone wears it the good and the bad if any thanks

@Maymay941 I just checked did not see any pull-ups. I have tried many pull-ups never have any luck with them. I can contact them and ask if you want

That's very kind of you!
I looked up websites and saw they are tabbed.
I'm doing grocery store brands but as a side sleeper it's not working so well.
I've ever gotten the hang of tabbed ones

I thought they preformed well, was fairly comfortable and that the hook and loop was very secure. The only thing that took some adjustment was how low the diaper was cut. I emailed customer service to discuss and they mentioned that it was design choice. The price point eventually took me back to Betterdry.

I have had good performance for the Tranquility brand daytime and overnight both. I have used the pullups for several months with little to no leak issue during the day and non at night.

I love XP500 diapers because I don't have to worry about my diaper rash cream affecting the tabs.
Right now they are out of stock in my size and I hope they get a shipment in before I am out.

I have tried the Wellness underwear pullups and they performed very good but I dont like a waistband that goes up to my armpits so I never ordered more.

XP 5000 seems to be popular for its cost effectiveness. I think the amount of absorbency would usually only be necessary for overnight or extended events like plane flights. But perhaps if someone is prone to sudden and complete emptying of an unusually large bladder.

That being said, I understand the desire for a diaper that is guaranteed not to leak. In that case, if you typically void up to 400ml, it would be comforting to know your diaper won’t come close to leaking.

Im thinkimg about going to the XP 5000 diaper at night and when i need extended day time wear. They keep my skin dryer than the Better dry. I have enough issues with rash lately. They are shorter in length though. The large 5000's are about the lenght of a medium Better dry. This did not cause any leaks out the top though for me.

They do make a pull on too. https://www.liveanew.com/la-byd-ppud-la

I buy my extened wear diapers at LL medico.

@Mark0879 I think thy are thick and swell up when wet but I still think it’s a good all around diaper I have worn it for over a year I really like it

I can give you an idea on thickness. The XP'S are smaller than the large Better dry and have less padding spread out. But the XP diaper weighs 4 ounces more dry than the better dry. So they have more padding per square inch.