XP medical $10 off for life coupon.

Archives1

Staff member
I get my incontinence products from whomever I can get the best price from and most of the time that is Walmart. Occasionally I will buy a case from other sources like XP medical, ebay, Northshore...ETC. I recently placed an order with XP and received this in the mail a few weeks later. It is a $10 off my next order (not shown) and $10 off for life on case orders. I have done more than a handful of orders with XP in the hundreds but under one thousand dollars total...

Just though this was a pretty good deal and wanted to let people know, Not sure if everybody gets this or of you have to spend so much to trigger it.....

338f7f2ff53a0d2ee66b2b13ebe2eb62.jpg

Sounds like a good deal!! I haven’t ordered from them in a while. I guess I should start ordering stuff from them!!

I’m one of the “lucky” ones. I’m on Medicaid in Illinois and they cover the cost of incontinence products. One of the few things Illinois got right.

I'm on Medicaid too. They cover incontinence products but they are crap. They do, however, pay for half the cost of premium diapers. The total cost of my incontinence supplies is about 75 bucks a month (they pay the total of wipes and boosters and half for chux cause I get the good kind). I shopped at xp for quite awhile in the beginning and several months ago got the $10 off cases for life but its still cheaper for me to get stuff at places like mvs discount etc.

I usually order confidrys from them because of the free shipping, they changed there ways a year or so ago and do t offer the products they used to which is disappointing but at least the shipping is still free!! Haven’t gotten the 10 off coupon yet!! That would be nice to get

What I did was I had spoken with my medical doctor and he gave me a referral or order to my state office which is the Utah department of workforce services and they reimburse me on my food stamps on my cash allowance side of my food every every month but they only give me a little bit over what I am supposed to get on my cash side of my food stamps so I get every penny back in my pocket and you guys can do this too if the state representative allows you to get reimbursed for your diapers.. You have to get a referral or written order from your medical doctor though!