Wondering How to conceal

Archives1

Staff member
1) bumpiness and bulk of incontinence underwear. Is there some kind of liner/pants that smooths thing out but also looks natural?

AND

2) I do my best but often there is lingering fecal odor. Best possible would be to do away with it altogether but I think using a deodorant is the next best thing when the problem is there. I just haven't found a nice one yet. Does anyone know of a good one? Some sprays seem to kill the odor I hear.

I would recommend an internal deodorant such as chlorophyll tablets that you take every day orally that helps reduce the odor of any accidents

Compression shorts/underwear really help with the bulk, no one has ever noticed I am wearing. They have Lycra in them, kinda like spandex, Walmart or any clothing store will have a good variety of them. :)

now that i think of it, someone else once suggested that to me. i might give it a try. i just have this aversion to being wrapped tightly. but thanks. i wonder, if a size slightly large might still work.

Get a pair of PUL pants. They lock in smell pretty well. Then put a pair of conpression shorts over them to smooth things out.