Will lif3 every be carefree again ?

Archives1

Staff member
Struggling to com3to terms with incontinence .
Existing day to day on the way my bladde4 andbowel choose to act !,

@Twinkle Its a struggle for sure. but like you said, take it day to day. Learn from each day on how to better handle situations and your incontinence. Keep doing that and soon it will be no big deal and just something you deal with like a pro.

Twinkle, I know what you mean,I struggle also at excepting incontinence, but just keep trying to find a goods Dr/. They may help you. I find if I pray a lot it helps me most days. I don't figure that you are female. There are a lot of good products out there, that can help a lot to keep you dry so you can do the things you want.You will get some good feedback from members on this site. I am female and try my best to stay positive, and that can be hard at times. keep smiling !!!!!!

Life is what you make of it. I have bed wet nearly my whole life. Did not have diapers and plastic pants growing up as they were difficult to find. Only Sears and j.c. penny had them in their catalogs. So every morning I woke up soaked head to toe. I stopped wetting at age 18 (in 1969), but only for a short time. It was hit or miss for several years, then returned. I have been bedwetting since, and now occasional day wetting.

I don't think it will ever be easy to accept a new life with restrictions compared to your past life. Find people you can talk your frustrations out with and take it day to day. In the end it is up to us to live the best life we can, but certainly don't try to do it alone.

By no means was I trying to be unsympathetic. I realize each of us have a burden to overcome. I hope everyone can find a workable solution for themselves.

Sport well said but that is just life. Everyone has good days and bad days. I guess the difference is how we as people deal with them. Granted all of us here have the lovely addition of incontinence. Stay positive, constantly grow and learn day to day. Honestly if you are going through a rough patch aka hell just keep walking don’t stop to smell the roses as there isn’t any in hell. Just keep moving as you will eventually get out. :)