Why can’t things be ok

Archives1

Staff member
Like I’m not stressed enough already the last 3 supremes I’ve worn have leaked. Soaked my pul pants. I’m so Aggrivated

Hi EJ,
Good to see you online. Sorry to hear about the leaks. Can you from some liners in them or use a baby diaper with a few slits in the backing for extra absorption. Just a thought and they are a cheap fix.

Hang in there bud.
Jim

Hi Jim.

Sorry to be so negative it’s just so damn frustrating. My last 3 diapers didn’t leak so I don’t know. When I didn’t have my leg on and wasn’t walking I was fine. But when I was I leaked. I guess with more movement comes more leaking.

I literally don’t have a dime to my name right now so I can’t buy anything else. I have some boosters I’m going to try today. I have an eVisit with my physical therapist.

Hi EJ,
Hang in there bud. You could try laying down a trifolded handtowel in the center too. That could help. If it gets wet just pull that out and put it in a plastic bag.
That works good as a filler and doesn’t cost anything.
You doing okay? Please say you are safe from the virus going around. This has been an interesting journey so far.

Hope you are well.
Jim

Hi Jim. I’m doing alright. No coronavirus yet although with numbers rising and statistics I’m not sure I’ll be spared. I’m staying inside though especially since I’ve got a compromised immune system.
I’ve been tele conferencing with my doctors. Did FaceTime with my psych and web video with my physical therapist. I have a video call with my primary care doctor tomorrow because I have another abscess on my residual limb. So no walking for me even if I could. Are you staying safe?

Oh geeesh,
Glad you are okay! Not glad about the abscess. Dang, is it from rubbing under the skin that is causing them? Like a pressure sore of sorts?
My neighbor has Crohn’s and has to quarantine too because of her immune system too.
Hang in there and let me know if you need anything okay?

We are doing well here and I’m in my home office doing support for our folks at work.
Deb and the dog are keeping me company🙂.