Where to turn to?

Archives1

Staff member
Need guidance on where i can turn to for assistance with a small supply of medium size diapers?
I dont have insurance/Medicaid coverage.
I am not disabled.
I do work full-time, just encountering a budgeting issue and wont be caught up for about a month.
I desperately need medium briefs very soon as i am very low on supplies.
Where would you all look for help?
Thank you so much for your input.

Be dry brand is pretty affordable they are made by incontrol, llmedico.com offers several different kinds. M4 from abrena or at by tranquility, better dry, and many more. They also have a rewards program too. I personally recommend plastic backed diapers

Thrift stores are usually a good value, but often times limited to lesser quality products and limited sizes.

I have found some real good deals recently at a local thrift store. $3 a package of 18 depends for men. Also found Tena for men on marketplace for $4 a package. The thrift store told me they dont sell well and was willing to sell me all they had in my size which I didnt want to do incase someone else needed them. I have also found them at estate sales and yard sales but not often.

Labradorbeast: In the other thread you mentioned only several wetting per month which is a waste of diapers most nights. Perhaps reusable with a washable pant would long term be cheaper. I am not an expert in this space.

Also, you may want to chart your nights if you have opportunity to see a clinical provider.

Maybe you can post a pic of your Lab!