When Feeling Different

Archives1

Staff member
Always remember you are just as beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside. I recently read this story and wanted to share it - as many of us struggle with medical issues that make us feel different than other people.

But read this woman's story - and what she did to take care of her children.

9ff2cfed6aee06c4898167446fd5fb2e.png

Our world is no different yesterday as it is today - but I think regardless of facial expressions she is beautiful in her own unique way. Her story I thought deserved to be shared as I know many of us on here suffer from pain disorders, disabilities, and the feelings that she most likely felt on the inside.

That makes me ask the question; what would you do for Love? To myself - it was having to stick up for myself so I was not treated bad by my former significant other. Hoping, maybe one day he will change.

Blessings In Christ,
Honeeecombs

Happy labor day to all. Those that have the day off, enjoy the day. Those that need to work, be safe.

Honeeecombs -- Thank u 4 this beautiful story. A Mother's love knows no bounds! And here I was, worried about the fact that my Xiidra eye drops roll down my cheeks & leave a white trail! Knowing her story b4 I saw her picture, I didn't find her ugly!!

@artiejr;

Very much so. Everyone is beautiful in there own unique way.

May anyone who comes here and feels different for who they are or symptoms or conditions we all share - be reminded just as Dumbledore once said -

"happiness can be found even in the darkest of places, if one only seeks to turn on the light"

Blessings In Christ,
Honeeecombs

When I was growing up, I thought I was the only one who was a bedwetter. It was always a family secret. Little did I know that I wasn't. My doctor's assured me that many kids wet the bed. No one ever talked about it. I now realized that probably at least 20 kids I went to high school with, were bedwetter a too. I stopped bedwetting around age 18, only to have it start again a short time later, Off and on for several years,only now it's been an issue for the past 50 years or so. A minor inconvenience, presently

My daughter wet the bed the night b4 my surgery. So, it would seem that this was an emotional response to my being away from home, being operated on. So fear, I guess.