What happened to this site

Archives1

Staff member
Multiple posts about the size of someones private parts. Talk of fetishes. I thought this was a support forum for incontinence? Some of the things ive read here recently have been very hard to believe.

i suppose i feel pretty similarly. i feel a bit foolish having taken it as seriously as i did and responded.

I agree. This was the only forum I found that wasn't taken over by other interests. Best thing I suppose is to ignore the threads looking for a rise from others. The lack of attention might discourage it.

Agreed Steven, sorry all for responding to that post but I couldn’t help it!! I really enjoy this site and have gotten so much help, support, and care from most of you I just want it to be a safe place for all of us!!

Good point to bring up. We as a community must sometimes police ourselves to protect the integrity of this community.

I agree Jaytee!! Let’s keep each other in check and make sure we stay on track and keep this site a safe place for everyone!!

Thanks guys. I've gotten some great support here especially when I was trying to do self intermittent catheterization. That was a tough time. I hope to be of help to others too. I've been incontinent for 5 years this January and it's time I give back.

Thank you all who are commenting on the line that we must have a safe place to maintain self respect snd respect for others.ive not been on here for awhile but depression and self esteem are intertwined with this sort of problem.

Good points all and agree fully. Let’s keep everyone in check and be honest trough and through.

Let’s keep this forum positive and an open non judgemental place. 😃

Thank you all for helping us keep this forum respectable. We take your reports of misconduct very seriously, and typically ban anyone who is being disrespectful or inappropriate. Please continue to let us know when a member is being rude or inappropriate here - we take your reports very seriously.

Thanks again,
NAFC

@NAFC that's all well and good, but it took you 12 days acknowledge the problem. That's not fast enough. A good board can get ruined, and scare of the real members, faster than that.

@msuspartan - we agree! We remove suspected spammers and those who write inappropriate comments as quickly as we can, often soon after they are reported.

We are a very small staff and try to monitor everything as closely as we can. We will continue to do our best to serve this community and will always protect the integrity of these boards.

Thanks again for your help in bringing inappropriate posts to our attention.