What gets you out of bed in the morning?

One thing that gets me up and going is doing a field trip at the nature center which will happen tomorrow (Tuesday). This will be the first one since late last spring. It's been a long time coming and hopefully we'll see a lot more after the new year!!!

hmm a mixture of things

firstly, because when I wake up, it's very rare I can go back to sleep so would prefer to be active than just lie their wasting time.

secondly, my hatred for sundays. when I was a kid, the fact that everything was slow on a sunday used to drive me nuts- even down to the shops opening at 11 A.M and not the standard 9 or 10 on the other days

also: it's a case of the longer you lie in bed, the more day gets wasted and I don't want that- I want to make the most of the day rather than let it slip by while I'm under the covers

The daylight coming through my windows and the list of things to get done. As Emily91 said - make each moment count.

HAHAHAHA.

411547e54b7254c70fcfd4868ca65fb9.jpg

@AlasSouth

Well, they do make dog diapers or these big grass mats you can put in your house for your dog to go on.

My brother has a dog and is stationed with the army in Alaska, I was like there is no way I would be walking a dog in -40F weather.

ThatFLGuy - It's not -40F everywhere in Alaska. My daughter took her little Shihtzu for a walk every day in Anchorage. But, personally since I can't walk farther than 20 feet without pain, I prefer my cat!