What’s in your...Diaper Bag?

Archives1

Staff member
Okay so I couldn’t resist the spin off of the what’s in your wallet?...commercial.
So far Northshore Mega Max has been my go to for at night. I tried the supreme and they do good for day but I have to add inserts or other absorbent items to the front since I sleep on my side to keep from leaking out the sides. What is your favorite go to product for day and at night. And if you can , maybe a link to the site for folks that want to learn more about the items.

I have two mega max, bottle of baby lotion, bottle of the yellow medicated zinc baby powder, and a tube of aquaphor just in case.

Well I use a boosted NorthShore Mega Max at night, and during the day I’ll usually use NorthShore Supreme Lites, usually with a booster.

I recently got a new bag. Last November I was evacuated from my home because of a fire. I was away from home and couldn't get back. Only had 2 diapers with me. Now I Cary 10 better drys for night and 10 mega max for days,also a bag of wipes,a+d ointment, 2 pair wearever cotton pants,and disposal bags.

I don't necessarily carry a diaper bag but my wife will normally carry an extra diaper and wipes in her purse for me in case I need to change.

I carry with me to work, Medline Fitright ultra pullups- I don't recommend them because I just cant believe/understand how well they work for fecal and urinary, and why. They do a great job containing for me though they look like they wouldn't. I also carry Total Dry Duo Booster Pads; large flushable dry wipes, a small bottle of no rinse perennial wash, an even smaller bottle of lotion, and a spray can of deodorant (for that area and not antiperspirant), and a bunch of plastic bags. I use nothing at night or the same Medline Fitright Ultra which is primarily just to catch what won't wait when I wake up two to four times a night and rush to the toilet.

I have two regular backpacks, I keep one in my car and one in my truck.(Never know what I'll feel like driving on any particular day.) I keep 2 ComfyDry 24/7's in both. Each diaper is in a small plastic bag like from Walmart because I don't always know where I'll need to change them and dispose of them. I also keep a gallon size Ziploc bag in each in case I can't dispose of them right away. Seems most places are going paper-free and I have been in a few public bathrooms that don't have a waste can. I also keep a smaller size bottle of baby powder and a package of wipes.

Al

I have a small tactical bag i take everywhere. Yesterday i had 6 abenas, wipes, and my ipad when i went to the hospital. Along with my phone charger and wallet. I normally only carry 3 diapers but i didnt know how long i would be there and wanted to be prepared if i had an bowel accident. I sometimes will carry extra shorts and pul pants