Wetting out

Archives1

Staff member
I have had this issue where I have a new pad or diaper on and in less than an hour my pants are wet on the outside. It seems that my penis is in the area that I am wetting out. Has anyone had this issue and if so what can I do to stop this. Most of the time my pad or diaper is not totally soaked but where my penis is located I wet out

Yeah. In real estate, it's location, location, location. In male incontinence, it's position, position, position.
I wonder if you could find a better-fitting product- for me, that made all the difference. Sometimes it's also the way you put it on. For example, I used a size Large brief once that provided better protection only once I started putting it on so that it was much higher in the back than centered to the middle.

Proper position of your boy. And if you tend to miss too 1 particular area. Offset your pad to be better positioned.

Agree with others - position's a big thing. I'd also think about getting thicker, plastic backed protection and possibly using booster pads. Since using booster pads I haven't had any leaks. Fit's also key and unfortunately is just a thing of trial and error.

You made me laugh CShort!

One thing I do being somewhere in the median of the world, is I have small cloth boosters. There are placed in the front of the diaper and sometimes looped over the top of the penis if pointed north to help avoid things. It shapes around the penis and creates a pocket of fast absorption that then spreads it across and down. I have longer ones that I use for days where I need more time and want to spread it to the back of the diaper.