Wearing a onesie (perfect)

Archives1

Staff member
Hey guys!

Just wanted to share something. I read online a t shirt onesie can help keep the diaper in place when you sleep and prevent leaks. It also quiets it down!

I wore one last night and it was a win. Diaper stayed close to the body. Didn’t move on me and no leaks.

I didn’t really feel the sag either. Thought I had a dry morning.....until I changed lol. But hey I’ll take it for a win

Yes they do work although I had one and it was very hard to put on with the snaps at the bottom. I was not a fan of how it looked on me but it did do the job. Over time the snaps broke and I didn't bother to buy more. But they work pretty well for the time I used one

I rarely wear onesies (I really should more often) but because of this post I drug my 3 T-shirt ones out. I also have a couple sleeveless ones that I’ll wear under tshirts (I’m a T-shirt kinda person) if I do wear one. I’m going to wear one of the shirt onsies tonight to see how it does. I’ll report back tomorrow. 😊

I wear onesies whenever I ride my motorcycles as very often you shirt rides up. The onesie looks just like a tucked in shirt.

I've been toying with the idea of getting a onesie.

But I don't know how to size them. As in I wear large or xlarge shirts dependent on material made from.

So can anyone please tell me how to size a onesie?

Thanks.

Thanks, Dkscray255! You learn something every day. I put "adult onesie t-shirt" into duckduckgo. Got not only adult onsies, got "Adult "Onesie-Style" Diaper T-Shirts", so they come both ways.
Men & women. Hoodies and rompers and skirts, too. Choices of colors and patterns. Lots of PJs.
There is one site - tykables, sub-tab "snappies" - that has a lot of "sold outs", or a lot of sizes sold out. That site sells diapers, too, and I don't recall them being mentioned or reviewed, here.
"Sold Out" seems to be the case for some other companies. Other search terms along the same line gets different answers, to some extent.
I've got some work outfits that need onesies, when it's hot enough for t-shirt weather - considering the trillions and trillions of mosquitoes, here ....
We think the mid-60s is t-shirt weather, here. I used to travel through Lytton, British Columbia, 5-7 times a year, winter & summer. Nice people. 121 degrees? And then the fire wiped out 90% of the town. Spare a thought & prayer for them, too. Maybe a donation.

@Dkscray255 ,
I usually wear an onesie when away from home for a long period of time. It holds my diaper nice and snug.
I measured for a medium, but found it too large and had to return it for a small.
Love the security of having it on plus the feeling of the soft cotton material.
It is nice to have at least one to wear when needed.

@compwiz878
I bought mine onesies at AdultClothDiaper.com . When ordering there is a size chart for waist, chest, and length. As I mentioned in a previous post they seem to run a little large. For me the medium was too large in the waist and the length too long. Being I am normally a medium , I was concerned returning it for a small. But the small size fits perfectly.
Being you take a large, you may consider ordering a medium. If concerned, they have a help contact.

While Tykables is an adult Baby site 100% their onesies they call snappies are the best. They stretch really well the snaps come up further in the front and are definitely the most comfortable, when the snaps are right
Between your legs they are very uncomfortable at least on myself. Fleemore: I have no doubt the 3xl will fit you I am 6’3 and have more to stretch. I have the white and black ones, riding my motorcycle I use the long sleeve ones. Like I said the site Tykables.com is an adult baby site, which has all the stuff you would think of, so if uncomfortable with that stuff, I wouldn’t go to it

$40 each? *whew*

There HAS to be better pricing somewhere. AhHA!

clickable text

$39.95 each. (I have never tried this brand)

$18.14 each Racketys in England for a polo shirt with a collar (I have not tried these either) whoops, lost the link.

$16.58 each Racketys again. T-shirt onesie called popper vest in Britain)
clickable text

Again, I do NOT have ANY experience with these products!

But $40 each? *whew*.

I'd like to echo Fleemoore: thanks for the Links, everyone! I'm not very good at Internet searches. You made mu day.
Happy 4th!

@Dkscray255 I didn’t even know this was a thing. I’ve been worried about people seeing the waistband of my products when sleeping away from home as I’m a restless sleeper and can end up with my pyjama pants halfway off if I toss and turn too much. A onesie sounds like a way to ensure discretion.

I had an ileostomy and colostomy bag for almost a year after my diverticulitis surgery. I used a onesie every night as a great way to keep my bag close to my body to avoid any issues of it pulling off during the night. Worked great for me and helped me to sleep without anxiety of a blowout.

@justej Soooo, how'd it go wearing the onesie again? I was dumb and bought thick t shsirt ones, I like to wear t shirts as well. I however had a rough night. Fell asleep without a diaper on.....yah you guys can tell where this is going. I was up all night!