Washable incontinence underwear

Archives1

Staff member
By now I had found some comfortable every day washable incontinence shorts but I was wearing two pairs at a time as the pad didn't cover the bottom so I wore the outer pair backwards. Needing the rear padded as well as the front, I looked for some substantial night time protection and bought some washable adult diapers which are really thick and a pleasure to put on. Over these I wear very soft bloomers. I also bought my "ultimate" training pants which are double terry-lined plastic pants which are luxurious to wear although bulky and heavy. Thanks to wearing these at night I contained an unexpected occurrence of fecal incontinence, which also happened to a lesser extent in my every day shorts. Fortunately, I keep a spare pair of trunks in a bag I take to work and I was able to change as I have my own bathroom at work where I had two quite serious leaks. These leaks together with an experience I shall describe made me realise I needed waterproof protection when away from home. I foolishly didn't take the opportunity to go to the bathroom when out one day and on my journey home I had the sensation I used to have at school but this time I was leaking small amounts of urine into my two pairs of every day padded shorts. I needed all my will power to prevent myself from emptying my bladder until I reached home.
Using Tena wash products and eliminating all odour, I looked again at the website of the company which sold protective pants and discovered their new waterproof-backed floating pad shorts which I find comfortable and practicle with the unexpected bonus that the pad completely covers the rear. Needless to say I am awaiting, while I write, delivery of more pairs along with more pairs of their night time pants which are shorts with an enclosed soft waterproof lining and a massive floating pad that covers front and back.
For now I have washable underwear for my needs. I will post again to talk about how I am able to be without waterproof protection when at home during the day time.