Vendor

Archives1

Staff member
Anyone here have experience with LL Medico?

Great service. My two favorites are Northshore care and LL Medico.

Your thoughts?

I have been considering giving them a try. I like the free shipping options. How fast is shipping? My supplies usually arrive in a day from NorthShore.

Northshore has been amazing. I emailed them and said they have about the best and most easy to talk to reps I have ever spoken to for incontinence supplies.
The medical also has excellent reps. Both have the best products I’ve ever used so far in my 50 years of issues.

I'm getting everything through Amazon. I have Prime, which helps and I can try different things easily. Plus they have these Amazon Lockers so I don't have to have things left on my doorstep if I don't want.

My experience with both has been great with regard to shipping. Both have great products covering wide range of needs. Northshore supreme are among the best adult diapers available.

Can't go wrong with either

What are Amazon lockers? Sounds helpful. I have prime too and love it. Haven’t hear about the Amazon lockers. The problem we have at our condo is the ups and fedex people sometimes don’t read the building numbers so they leave my case orders from northshore at the wrong building in our complex. The numbers are about 8 inches tall. Guess they need glasses.

I'm not sure all the areas where they have Amazon lockers deployed, but I first heard of them when this big yellow thing appeared in the exit lobby of my grocery store. Then a couple of weeks later I see something about lockers on Amazon.

They are great if you want more privacy with your packaged or if you're having issues with stealing or delivery mistakes. You just enter a code they send you and a door pops open with your box inside.

Last time I used it I was stocking up on supplies for my colonoscopy and didn't want my son asking questions and I had three good sized boxes, so there were three doors to open.

It was a little weird at first, but I love it. We don't have issued with theft, but I do like a little privacy now and then.