Urology wipes

Archives1

Staff member
My husband does intermittent cathing and he uses those individual wipes for cleaning. Usually uses the Hygea brand but they are being discontinued. Anyone have a good brand they use and a good place to order from. Thanks

If you search for BZK towlettes, you'll find lots of things that seem to be comparable to the Hygea wipes. I haven't used those particular ones, but they seem to be similar to lots of other ones. Dynarex 1303 look similar and are widely available - Amazon has them in cases of 1,000 for about $50 or boxes of 100 for about $13.

I've been looking for smaller BZK prep pads to use instead of the big 5x7" ones, but I haven't found them yet.

Mattsfriend said:
My husband does intermittent cathing and he uses those individual wipes for cleaning. Usually uses the Hygea brand but they are being discontinued. Anyone have a good brand they use and a good place to order from. Thanks
My doctor says as long as it has also and vitamin D were OK!!! But keep it in it's context's... So that leaves it up to a personnel interpretation. So I take it as it is!!!

Mattsfriend said:
alo!!! "Sorry"