URO Bg Pnts

Archives1

Staff member
Hi
As most of you know from my comments I have had 100% incontenence since Dec 2019. I have tried many products and shared the results with all of you.

I have found a product that has changed my life. It is the URO Bag Pant. They are available from Amazon for $16.00 and change. They are 80% cotton, very cool, has pockets on both sides. You forget you have a bag on, no straps no slipping dow no chafing works with large, medium, or large bags. I use them with Men’s Liberty external catheters with small bag but am going to try the Men’s Liberty Acute Catheter w/out bag. I live in Florida and wear shorts most of the time but they work with long pants.
You can sleep in them they wear like underwear.
I hope this works for those still wearing pull-ups like it has for me. I no longer buy or wear pull-ups.
God Bless
1 Cor 2:9
670004f192d1bd226686f1304bfafbaa.jpg
f966200bc6f51250b4b3dd628546e3c7.jpg

looks like a good option for those that use catheters and the surprising thing is they are not charging a premium price considering this is a specialty item for a medical device

I have 3 pair from when I had my SPC. Even though I no longer have the catheter I still wear these over a diaper because they are so comfortable!

I've got several pair of these and they work very well with the Men's Liberty (small bag). The only problem I've had is when trying to use a regular condom catheter and a medium size (600mL) bag the bag can fold over in the pocket and cause back pressure in the line which tends to loosen the catheter and can cause a leak. I think with a little more experimentation and better tube routing I'll be able to make them work with the bigger bag too. I agree that they are soft and super comfortable to wear.