Unique Wellness Feedback

Archives1

Staff member
I recently tried the UW Original (NASA) and Superio Briefs, and have been having problems with them splitting down my hindside. This happens if I bend or squat (rare). If they're loose enough to not rip, they leak. Anyone else had recent problems with these? I've used them in the past, but it's been so long that I can 't remember if these types of issues arose to the point I quit buying them.

Sorry for the rant, just bitter at the $100 spent on what could've been put towards Better Dry's or Attents with Waistband for home use. :-/

Yes, I have experienced tears as well in the past and found they didn’t seem as absorbent as they claim.

@matttyco I don't think they are available here, but splitting down the back doesn't sound good at all! Bound to happen just when the bowels get going? Phil

I remember having a lot of issues with pin hole leaks on both the original and Superio, I haven’t trusted Wellness briefs in a long time.

I haven't tried the UW diapers but now I probably won't. The Attends w/ Waistand are good diaper for small to moderate surges. It cannot handle a full surge all at once though. Even with plastic pants they leak.I love the feel of them though. The Better Dry's are more expensive but work so much better for full surges. I love the feel of those too.

I have tried Unique Wellness products and I am not sure if its the cut or what it is about them I just did not like the way they fit

At least I know which ones to avoid thanks to all of you, and you providing details from your own experiences. Thank you for that and Another great benefit to any of us because of this forum.

I used them for a few years, one thing I notice a lot they became very uncomfortable, as they would bunch up before they got wet. I didn't like using them riding in the car. Guess I'm over at North Shore now.