Underwear

Archives1

Staff member
Question to the guys who wear diapers or pullups in the day: Do you wear regular underwear over your protection?

I wear boxer briefs over my diaper at night. I'm not in diapers during the day as I get by with tena level 3 guards.

I wear briefs over mine during the day to hold it closer to my body and to cut down on the crinkling noise.

I also wear snug knitted briefs over my diaper during the day to reduce sagging when the diaper gets wet.

I also wear white cotton briefs over my diaper. It cuts down on crinkling noise. I do this all the time. It used to bother me because they can be noticed under my jeans, but i dont care anymore.I also like the way ther hold diaper close to me once they are used. No sag

I don't wear underwear over them but sometimes I wear a diaper cover (Garywear or other) when I think I might need the extra protection or discretion. However, I do almost always wear a onesie (body stocking) which hides everything well, even if your shirt comes up or pants down, helps decrease crinkle noises, and definitely takes care of the sag!

I always do wear a 'diaper cover' or wateproof (plastic - rubber - vinyl) underpants; varied products over the years, but necessary for me to prevent leaks. I never use underwear over,
and I've not yet tried a 'onesie', but have considered it.

For me, jeans hold up a sag and also muffle the rustle, crinkle or swishing noises of protective undergarments.

We all seek the best solution for our own needs. Just be resourceful and do continue to try newer and better products and methods to manage your incontinence.

Your options now are a lot better than twenty five year ago!

If I am going to be away from home for more than a few hours, I wear a pull-up under me boxers. I have reached a point, after a year, where I do not wear pull-ups all the time. I am wondering how many of you out there are successful with just a pad. I have tried them in jockey shorts, but find them awkward.

I find boxer brief work the best for me over my daytime diaper. Even with the cloth-like tena supers, there is still some sound and the boxer briefs help with that. Plus they reduces sagging, which I find happens more with cloth-like vs. plastic backed diapers. If I decide to wear a Dry 24/7 during the day, I don't wear any underwear over them.

I wear Abena abriflex pullups to work and wear boxer briefs over them to be discreet. At home I wear regular tape on diapers and don't wear anything over them. I'm extremely nervous about co-workers finding out about the incontinence issues. At home I don't feel as though I need to be as discreet.

To cover or Not to cover....

Seems we are split on the issue. That's understandable.

Over time, I've found this topic come up and with nearly
the same results each time.

It boils down to personal preference. We each must determine
what works best; what we need, what we want, what we feel most comfortable using. Knowing one's own level of incontinence and daily patterns is essential, too. In time, we learn those patterns and to manage them in response.

There are lots of choices in adult diaper brands and how to combine many of the incontinence products (pad/booster/cover)
for personal requirements. We all play the trial and error game to find what's best FOR US.

Here, it's important to learn, to share and to give support.

But no one of us has that magic ONE best way, ONE best product or ONE best treatment option for all or for you. Only YOU can determine what works best for YOU.

This open forum allows us an opportunity to see what others use and also to assure us we are NOT alone. Thus we are enlightened and encouraged at the same time.

Ive started to wear regular underwear over my diaper, but im thinking of switching to a body suit/onesie so i dont have to keep checking my shirt and retucking it in.

I don't have day issues so I just wear my regular underwear (boxers) during the day. The times for night that I do wear protection, like when not home, I wear boxers or boxerbriefs over my protection and some track pants or basketball shorts.

Not sure if this helps, but that is what I do.

I wear pj,s of a night over my dipper in the daytime I wear underwear over the top of them put tonight I've got a condom catheter in dipper. Free