Unconscious leaking only when upright

Archives1

Staff member
I’m so frustrated. I’ve had the urodynamic tests, done the Kegal exercises, had the coaptite injections, and recently received a mid urethral sling. I still leak. Not stress leaking; the sling fixed that. When I am standing, I leak and never know it’s happening. There is absolutely no sensation. It is a puzzle to every doctor I have gone to. I’ve been wearing pads for fifteen years. Does anyone have this same problem?

Hi
I’m sorry to hear you suffer these problems I understand your fustration. I’m unaware if your male or female. I am having episodes once a month where il completely wet myself with no reason. I suffer stress inconteince which is improving as I’m 11month postpartum. These episodes I find are happening 1 week before my menstrual cycle when my hormones are at there lowest. Could this be a reason?

I have a similar problem, I don't leak to badly at night but in the day as soon I get up and start moving I start leaking unfortunately through the vagina. I had a hysterectomy which the surgeon messed up. He cut the ureter and I had a ureteral reimplantation but then developed another leak which they can't find the cause of despite many investigations. It looks as though I am going to have to have botox.

Try, the site ApexM and read about it or call the Number on the site. I am using one of the apexM products and it is really helping me. It is very good and the nurses help you very much on the phone. They seem very 0n top of things. good luck