Tri mix gel

Archives1

Staff member
Good evening all. Just got my first script for Tri-mix gel. Supposed to be similar to tri-mix injection. Asking what others expeinces were and what to expect.

I have used trimix injections. I did not know about the gel or instructions for trimix gel. Keep us posted of how it works for you.

I didn’t have much luck with the gel and will start the injections this month. I wanted to try it first but similar to what I’ve read elsewhere, the erection isn’t good enough for penetration.

So quick update. Got the trimax injection by my urologist. The urologist started at 10…. It ended up being an overshoot and 4 hours later I’m sitting in the ER waiting on a shot to settle it down. Tried everything to avoid the embarrassment of going to the ER, but no luck. At least I know it can work…..

@Jdhoffm

After 2 hours, I take FOUR 30 MG sudafed (the 4 hour not a 12 hour tablet) and TWO 25 mg Benadryl.

After my initial shot of 15 units (0.15 cc / 0.15 ml), my erection lasted 5 hours. I had already read about trimix undo solutions. I talk with doctor at 3 and 45 minutes. He had me take more sudafed (which I had taken at the 3 hour mark). My urologist also had me do a cold pack, but that did not help.

Soaking in a hot bath helped me more. I think the body is circulating blood to cool do the exterior of the body.