Traveling next month.

Archives1

Staff member
Going back to Florida for a few days to celebrate my little sister getting married. No wedding but just a party. This trip is going to be a lot. It is not just me and my parents going. I will be with both sets of my grandparents and one of my aunts. Everyone knows about my problems but I have been miserable with my Ostomy hurting all the time. This is kind of a trip that I don’t want to take but my little sister is leaving for work in Germany for three years so I will not have the opportunity to see her again until she comes back home. So, yes it is worth the trip.
Right after I get back from Florida I have my doctors appointment with my surgeon and I am hoping that it goes well.

Gf and I are both doing well it just sucks right now because we have been apart for a while because I got sick and now she is getting over being sick. Going to see her this week but not staying overnight so I don’t chance getting anything.

Hope everyone is doing well. Peace and love.

Wishing you a great trip and that everything works out well for you!!
You've picked a good time to come here to FL since there are no hurricanes scheduled to drop in and see us, at least for the immediate future!!
So please enjoy and know it will probably turn out better than anticipated.

@ThatFLGuy We all hope goes well, and not too much hassle. Enjoy your visit with your family, and have fun! - Pam