Total dry

Archives1

Staff member
So in anticipation of getting my SPC out next week (unless my doctor has some brilliant excuse not to) I decided to do some ordering of diapers. I purchased a case of total dry overnight in xl and let me just say they fit amazing. The only time they have leaked is when I’m all whopperjawed off the bed and I don’t expect any diaper to survive that. They don’t swell and they are discreet. I also have a case of crinklz in xl coming as those have proven to be a good choice and fit better than the betterdry. And xl in betterdry is hard to come by. It’s tough being fat.

Like you I'm a big guy 250 lbs with 53 inch waist. I can not find a pull up overnight diaper that doesn't leak. I go thru 3 dozen diapers each night and it's always soaking. Yes I use mattress pads and towels just to keep dry. You mention "TOTAL DRY" and "CRINKLZ" and "BETTERDRY" which do you find best and who makes them. I appreciate your help. michael e: scottmail4u@rogers.com

36 diapers per night, really?

I can only vouch for Betterdry as I have used only them before. I have heard they are made by the same producers of Comfidry 24/7. I cannot say whether that is true because I have not researched that but that is what I have read elsewhere.

I would recommend you go to Northshore and have a look at their Megamax diaper, it is one of the high-end pads out there. Also Rearz make the Alpaca which holds 7 litres. If your problem is night time wetting, have you tried traditional cloth diapers with high waist plastic pants?

I echo @laalaauk - 36 diapers a night is unheard of. You can’t get any sleep at that rate! I call bs.