Total Dry Diapers

Archives1

Staff member
I was wondering if anyone delt with total Dry Diapers??? I placed an order with total Dry, didn't receive my package. I tried to call and email them. I got no response from total Dry. The number that I called is 1 866 440 0049 from there website. Is there a different number or another way to contact total Dry??? I was wondering if anyone else has this issues??? Stay away from total Dry Diapers, there noway to contact them if you have a problem.

Unfortunately I cannot help you. But I am becoming increasingly aware of companies out there trying to take advantage of people with our issues. They will automatically put you on a subscription plan even if you only want to sample one diaper. They are eager to get your insurance info to start billing insurance at a higher rate.....so buyer beware. And good luck to you. Hopefully you won't have a negative turnout with the company you are dealing with. I wish you well.

A quick search on the Better Business Bureau site brought up one negative review. It also shows a second website. It appears that they are selling under more than one business name. This isn't unusual or illegal. It doesn't bode well for dispute resolution if they are not responding. Like the early 800 number yellow page ads and now nicely designed websites it is hard to determine the quality of the business or its products. Service and quality products take an investment in people and material. Yellow page ads and now websites don't tell the whole story.

I assume that you used a credit card to make your purchase. Contact your cc company and file a complain and request that the charge be reversed. It can be frustrating but not impossible to get your money back.

I utilize Total Dry Breathable Brief 90% of time... Sometimes there is a lag time prior to delivery. I set up a monthly order about a year ago. Always have gotten my orders... Just received order last week. I always use contact link to send messages.
d167537fdda681dfd94687c0bb2a2a07.png

Thanks for everyone understanding in this matter, I did get my money back. Don't use total dry because they are a hard company to dry with.