Today is a hard one to get my arms around

Archives1

Staff member
As others here too, I have a heavy "event" (what I call heavy wetting, or bedwetting) I have a lot of my plate currently and just trying to keep up so to speak. My PCP scripted me some time ago Ativan to take when needed to slow down all my thoughts and worries along with another antidepressant I take. Good day to be home.
So today I'm well protected and going to take the meds, which will make me rest and try to calm down. Its not the incontinence as much is the retention and other worries that I shouldn't get upset about.

Help me friends, tell me about your journey.

sorry to hear, you need to rest and focus uour thoughts on only beautiful images. you deserve peace of mind.
sending warm wishes for inner tranquility.

Just try to rest and let go of you worries and probs. I also have heavy wetting episodes and bouts of bed wetting. The cold weather makes mine worse. I hate winter but its what we get in Ohio. I have a hard time also accepting my problem, but one just has to not give up and watch for new advancements for us to try. Relax and try to keep happy.

Ps music helps. Your mind cannot focus on 2 things at once and music that makes you happy from any type will open a different area of your actual brain

Thank you friends for stopping in, feeling better today, amazing when one gets over tired cause you worry about everything. But it is nice to know people care too. Here my friends, and my PCP who is caring in a world of there just isn't enough time, to watch out for people.

I'm going through one right now, never knew really what to call it

I previously was on here bragging about how much I like the new overnight underwear. I take that back.

@Boomersway

Hi Boomerway, not the same I know, but wanted to send my support to you. I deal with occasional bedwetting. Most the time it is no issue for me. When I wake wet, wash my sheets and cloths and move on. But sometimes when I wake wet I get soooooooooo frustrated with myself and bedwetting. My wife can tell when it is getting to me and helps with comments and jokes. Funny how humor snaps me back to realizing that it really is no big deal. Society fears make it a big deal, but in reality it is no big deal.

Anyway, just want you to know, as others have, that you are supported here.

JT

@Jaytee,and everyone above

Very kind of you to say that, like others above, I feel like you all are a nice warm blanket on a cold day! Hugs to you all!