Tired of changing bed sheets

Archives1

Staff member
Hi guys,

Since I’ve started wearing diapers all the time, I think my mind got used to it and I’m having to do laundry every night/morning because of wet sheets. Do you think plastic pants will help?

Thank you,

Rory

Hi Rory, simply put, a lot of people here do recommend plastic pants and based on that that may be the solution for you!!! If I were you, I'd try it. That would likely cut down on laundry and also a reusable pad for your bed. I always say it's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it!!!!

I'm on a kick recommending the PROTECbrief diaper cover. I stopped using any of my plastic or PUL pants since I got one and I'm getting other in a couple days. They're pricy, but worth it in my opinion.

in a word "YES!" also either reusable or disposable underpads aka chux pads

rdouga1 said:
Hi guys,

Since I’ve started wearing diapers all the time, I think my mind got used to it and I’m having to do laundry every night/morning because of wet sheets. Do you think plastic pants will help?

Thank you,

Rory

rdouga1 said:
Hi guys,

Thank you,

Rory

So are you wearing diapers at night? If so, are they leaking that bad, every night?
If you're wearing disposable diapers, try using a booster pad inside it. And yes, plastic pants over disposable diapers will help, but if you're soaking the disposable to the point of leaking, then you need a thicker diaper, or a booster pad inside.

If you're wearing cloth diapers, then just make them thicker. I wear two prefold cloth diapers to bed, with plastic pants of course.

Hi Rory,

Cloth diapers provide additional protection around the sides and high waist plastic pants tucked over the cloth might be more helpful. Hope you find a solution that works for you.