Time to face the music I guess

Archives1

Staff member
The very public and humiliating experience today has made me realize that I have to stop fighting what I’ve known for almost a year now, and come to terms with the fact that this is my life from now on. That’s all.

Sorry you had a bad experience today. Sometimes it takes something like that before we accept that we have to make changes. That doesn’t make it any easier though.

Hi Zora
It’s okay to vent on here, however I have a hard time understanding what you are venting about - this is a good forum to vent with others in the same or somewhat the same condition- I use it as well to vent my frustrations as well - all good if you want to keep private- it’s your decision by far

Chad

Hi @Zora, I'm sorry you had to go through what it was you went through today. But please know you won't be judged here and you are accepted so whatever is on your mind please feel free to talk about it. Everybody here is on board to help. I can only imagine what it may have been but it happens. After all we are all just human and things happen to all of us at one time or another. It's a wake-up call but you will get through this and you have support here.

Hello Zora, like the others have said you have support here and we are here for you to lean on and we will never judge you!! You are still a strong wonderful person and anything that happens is just a moment in time that will pass and you can learn from every experience and know that the knowledge you gain will help you and others along our twists and turns of life!! Sending hugs and we’ll wishes your way!!