Tiedie Northshore Diaper

Archives1

Staff member
Wow! The Northshore company did it again. I ended up purchasing a case of the pride color style diaper. I love walking around in these. It just took wearing diapers to a whole nother level. Amazing absorbency along with fit and being comfortable to wear. They have a tape landing zone. Matter of fact I am wearing just a teeshirt and this diaper in mention. Hear is a question for all. With all the different companies out there making diapers with prints, if you had your choice of a print to put on your diaper what would it be? Mine would be a night setting with stars and the moon in the background with a wolf hollowing in the cold night air on top of a ridge of a mountain.

I don’t know about everyone else who has to wear diapers for protection, however I just wear plain white plastic backed diapers with tabs - never thought of them being a fashion statement - I have underwear that have colors and prints if I need to look stylish down there.

Hey Danman!
All you have to do is switch to cloth & PP! I just got a new order from Kins in both Blue/Green & Red /Black/ Blue plaids. At a glance might even look like an old pair of my boxers from long ago! I must admit they are quite comfortable and quiet even with the plastic pants. I use these during days I’m working from home & in the evenings and don’t have to worry about a long time between changes. They also offer a variety of absorbency levels as well!
They combination tends to save me quite a bit of money when mixed with disposables. To get similar absorbency to a Mega-Max, it would be pretty hard to disguise, unless you have the matching kilt!

I like the tie dye and black MegaMax. I wear a lot of black so the black ones are perfect. If I want to spice things up a bit I’ll go for tie dye. I always say make a something better and more fun if you can. I don’t like wearing underwear if I don’t have to. Except maybe in the winter. DC summer is hot 🥵 and when you add a plastic backed diaper, pul pants etc. it gets sweaty! Also if I’m wheeling along in my wheelchair and my shirt rides up and I’m not wearing a onesie/bodysuit people are less to think “that dude is wearing a diaper!” Tie dye and black are less conspicuous

Blue or black Megamax are my usual go-to. I appreciate that they look less like a stereotypical diaper than plain white ones, so if my shirt rides up I feel like people are less likely to recognize what I'm wearing.

In general, I don't want patterns or bright colors because I value discretion more than I value making a fashion statement. That's just me, of course - if you love the tie-die, then don't let a curmudgeon like me tell you not to wear them!