this sounds funny but its a real concern

Archives1

Staff member
is there such a thing as a fart muffler. i work full time. i have a real job working with real people. fortunately i work in a smelly room. i am certain that even if i contribute to that, i am not the main source. but i do sometimes make the noise. i doubt that anyone has heard. i certainly hope so, but i also want to keep it that way. does anyone have an idea how to minimize this problem. i have experienced others who were known to be frequent audible farters. no one ever felt sorry for them. no one ever considered that it might have been a health problem. and that includes me, i laughed along with the others who just thought it was an inconsiderate act by the one doing it. personally, now, i’d suffer a bit if i was “caught”. maybe it would serve me right. i don’t know. i just don’t want to be heard and get caught. i do leave the room when it occurs if i believe there is more to follow. but what can be done to minimize this problem?

If you wear a thick diaper it will certainly at least be quieter. If you wear a clothed backed one, you wouldn’t really be making any potentially embarrassing sounds.