The thing that gets me the most right now

Archives1

Staff member
The thing that gets me the most right now is that I can feel like I haven’t had to go, then I’ll look and realize that I have been going. I will still feel it as it is a change in temperature. I assume that I most dribble or squirt minimally. Maybe it’s happened that so much that my body regards it like background noise, so to speak. As I’ve said before, I know it could be worse; it’s just hard to believe that I could pee myself and not even know it. I’m not moapy, I’ve just been moved to a different world that I wasn’t planning to. Could be worse, I could also have a job I hate. Whoops, I do. Haha

Ya life is full of twists and turns and as we go we try to straighten out that road but it’s just not possible and all we can do is try to manage it and find a way to travel safely!! I’m just glad we finally have options and the options keep getting better so as long as we can get those options and manage our thoughts we’ll be alright!! It’s good we have each other to bounce off of from time to time!!

I agree with the posts been incontinent for yrs when it started didn,t want to give in but after mutual agreement with wife.The good thing is when have a accident at least the diaper catches it.

@soyeahandthat I have a similar yet different issue in that I think I'm done and then a short time later squirt some without feeling it or willing it. Very frustrating to have no choice in the matter. At least with my urgency issues I feel it albeit too strongly.