The struggles and successes

Archives1

Staff member
I posted this on another forum. Thought I’d share it here:

Tuesday is my birthday and some of my friends had a socially distant party for me. We had gotten food and were eating outside and I had an accident. No problem I was protected. I walked to a nearby store to change and when I got to the bathroom my back was starting to hurt. This has been an issue sincere I got my prosthetic. Whenever I’m standing and changing I have severe sharp pains in my back. We’ve tried everything possible and nothing helps. Getting an SPC tube is definitely the right decision for me. Even though I had some tears i had a great time. And yay to no leaks!

@justej EJ, well you had a socially distanced birthday and how about a virtual one here. Happy Birthday buddy.

Happy birthday, justej! Hope your day was a good one, even if socially distanced and all of that! Cheers!:D:D:D

Happy Birthday Buddy! What a great Birthday all things considered today. It sucks that the pain had to rear its ugly head, but at least you were there amongst friends! Always better than suffering alone...
Best Tom