The oddness with nerve oab

Archives1

Staff member
Hello friends.
It seems that with my oab it clears up for about 10 weeks or so on the dot.
No issues no nothing I'm Normal
Not sure why nerves in my back flare up with my 3 bulging discs and than gone again for about 10 weeks.
Any here have weeks without issues?

I’ve been dealing with this for quite a while. I don’t have the bulging disks but my bladder has been having issues that are cyclical. It’s to the point where I actually thought I was in the clear so much so that I got rid of all my supplies late last year but it’s come back and with little if any warning.

It sucks unbelievably because just when you think it’s history suddenly one day you start having issues. I guess all I can say is keep some diapers handy and just try to manage it.

Thanks for the warning. We've been spending this time sorting our "stuff" (Did you ever see or read George Carlin's little comedy routine about "Stuff"? Hilarious - and so true.) and I was contemplating pitching some of it, or donating.

I wish. Of course, if my problems were intermittent, that would mean that they would also have to restart, and we all know that it would be without warning. That's just what I need- false hope followed by an accident in my pants. Still...

@Doug
Make perfect sense.
My diet is made up of many acidic
Foods as I am Mexican and eat lots of spicy foods.
Yesterday we made tacos and full blast it came on.
I think I'll eat a bland diet for the next few months and see what happened.
Thanks