The funny things.

Archives1

Staff member
I though that I posted this but must not have.

So back in June of last year I had a colonoscopy and endoscopy on the same day.

I was very out of it and it took them a while to wake me up to move me back to recovery.

Well, when I was getting dressed up dropped my shirt behind the chair. Well when I reached to get it I leaned onto the chair back with my head against it to reach.

Well, I got stuck and could not stand up.

So there I was with shorts part way down, a pull-up on and could not get myself unstuck.

So I called out for help.

My mom was right there but did not what to walk in because she didn't know what was going on so I ended up with two nurses helping me.

I was very funny and when my mom found out what happened she laughed.

I had to hang out a bit more before leaving so they could make sure I was safe to walk out or they would have needed to wheel me out.

So, Yea. Sometimes these things happen a since of humor helps.

Well you got that down for sure!!! A sense of humor always helps especially in a potentially embarrassing situation. And with your sense of humor, I know you can handle any potentially bad situation and make it be ....well, not so bad!!! And for someone who bothers to look there can be humor in many unlikely situations.
But a few years ago I had to have a colonoscopy and endoscopy on the same day. I was having frequent heartburn so the endoscopy was recommended and at the time I had not had my first colonoscopy yet so the doctor wanted to kill two birds with one stone. And having those procedures done did not kill me instead!!!!!

Boy you do get yourself into some situations but it sounds like you managed to get through it with minimal damage to your dignity