The 2022 diaper models.

Archives1

Staff member
So you know how they come out with a new model of car each year,

Well what would you like to see in the 2022 model of your go to diaper?

I would like to see MegaMax in camo and lower landing strip.

I think pull-ups in camo sound interesting! I'd buy those. The ones I buy are in white, which is just OK, but if they could put in different colors that are non gender specific in each packet that would be nice. I don't have any ideas at this point specific colors however.

@justej
Just got my case of black MegaMax today. I agree with you that the black ones work better. The white were okay but the blue and tie dye I had issues with off and on.

@ThatFLGuy yea I wore black MegaMax exclusively on my trip and rarely had issue. I changed a couple times today on my long trip home but only had one small leak.

Mega max are ok even though probably because of the fit I will get leaks without the diaper being half full. Better dry has been better for me.

@donny4 how are you taping them? I had leaks too until I started taping top-top bottom-bottom. Pretty much solved the leaks for me

I would like a pull-up that has
-a lower waist
-less tight elastic at the top, to match the size at the bottom
-a lace print along the top 1/2”-2”

Hello
I would like the manufacturers of pull up diapers for large absortion no longer white silk but also colored for when we go to the urologist, doctor, or radiology that we do not see if the pull up and wet

@snow The Tena brand does this style of

4652b39eb13eb812753d57bd37a9f4a7.jpg

@philippe Oh that’s amazing! Tena here are the worst diapers. We can only get a couple of models. But maybe I’ll look for these! Lower waist and lace, hooray! Thank you!!!

@snow She also exits in black and cream
We find them in our supermarkets
For us men we find the blue tena and the gray hartmann that I find to my taste very nice as a pull-up