That was almost very bad.

Archives1

Staff member
Checked my mail and found that my neighbor left their key in the mailboxes. Though it was my downstairs neighbor. Well yea, my cousin who I have not seen in a year was down there hanging out. Did not even know he was friends with my neighbor. I was in my PJ pants and a hoodie. Not dressed to socialize and they tried to invite me in for food and a party. Talked to my cousin for a few seconds outside and got back to my apartment. Yea. I had a bad diaper butt that would not have been okay to hang out with. The big shock when my cousin was like, Hay that is my cousin at your door.

Well, at least now he knows where I live. Had a short chat about my health, not details but enough to say "Hi, yea I live upstairs. Not been around due to health issues bla bla bla.

The worst thing is, It was not even my downstairs neighbors mailbox key.

hey FL guy, did you put that status below your name yourself? (happy birthhday, that FL guy, I mean!) or is their because, well, I don't know, because it's your birthday. lol. I'd love to know how you did it if indeed you did make that status. a status below my name would be good too

@emily91

This site did that not me. You just have to add your birthday to your profile at the bottom.

thanks for letting me know.

it's ashame you can't have your own, but ah well. the birhday thing is still cool

how's your birthday so far?. what you been up to

Hi Fl Guy, Happy birthday 🎂and I hope it's a good one!!! I hope you had (or are having) a good day and you're celebrating it as you'd like! Here's wishing you a good year ahead and many, many more!!!

@ThatFLGuy

f065aea87639050a44c456b0240c2ae2.jpg