That feeling when you only have 1 pull up left

Archives1

Staff member
Need to order quicker lol. Because the product i use has been discontinued its taken a while to find one i think will work insted really hope they arrive tomorrow!!

Hi Alana, That has happened to me before as well! :O I'm glad you've found something that will work. And we'll just keep our fingers crossed that it does arrive tomorrow! If you get really desperate is there a place nearby where you can buy something to at least tide you over? It may not be your first choice but at least it will give you a Plan B!

Will give a plug for Gary’s PUL from Northshore. Thanks Adam, bought several a year or two ago and look and fit as good as the day I bought them. Those and a couple hand towels are great for when you run out of supplies.

And those Mainstay flour sack towels from Wal-Mart will also help! Better to have them and not need them than to need them and not have them!

Reminds me of a similar situation few years back where I was traveling and checked into my hotel that night and when I went to go shower and hit the bed for some sleep after a long day I realized I forgot to pack my real fits to wear at night. It was a def uh-oh moment. It was too late too go find a store and buy something so I took a chance and went to bed with my shorts and boxers on hoping for the best and a dry morning.

I usually am dry when sleeping in a hotel as my bedwetting is only infrequent, but you never know. With traveling all day and being over tired, common trigger for me to pee the bed, I was a little concerned and worried what I would do/say to the hotel if I woke up wet and peed in their bed.

Thankfully I woke up dry but there were some anxious moments there and there was definitely the well known to bedwetters frantic morning check and feeling of the sheets and my shorts to make sure all was good.

Gaaawwddd! That was a close one @Jaytee! :O You really dodged the bullet on that one! Between you and me (and the forum) if there were ever a time I'd go without, then that would be the one time I definitely would have wished that I had! And as you so aptly say, "You never know!" ;)